10 quick fix tools everyone should own
Every home and business has its own set of repair needs at some point. Whether it’s a loose screw, a broken pipe, or a malfunctioning appliance, having the right tools on hand can make all the difference. No matter how inexperienced you might be with home repairs, having a few basic tools is essential to help you tackle minor issues as they come up. In this blog post, we will explore 10 quick fix tools that every home and business owner should have.
1. Hammer – A hammer is a must-have tool in any household. It is essential for hanging pictures, assembling furniture, and repairing small items. A simple claw hammer is affordable and sturdy, making it a versatile choice for quick jobs.
2. – A set of screwdrivers is another essential tool for your toolbox. From tightening loose doorknobs to fixing electronics, screwdrivers help you get the job done quickly and efficiently. A set that includes both flathead and Phillips head screwdrivers will cover most needs.
3. – Pliers come in handy when you need to grip something tightly or bend wire. Needle-nose pliers are especially helpful when working in tight spaces.
4. Level – A level helps you ensure that pictures, shelves, and other items are straight and even. A small pocket-sized level is perfect for carrying around in your tool kit.
5. – Allen wrenches, also known as hex keys, are commonly used to assemble furniture and tighten bolts in tight spaces. A set of various sizes will be necessary to ensure you have the right size for any job.
6. Tape measure – A tape measure is an essential tool that comes in handy for a wide range of tasks around the home or office. It's indispensable for measuring furniture and materials before cutting them to size to ensure a perfect fit.
7. Utility knife – A utility knife is useful for cutting materials such as carpet, cardboard, or drywall. It is a good tool to have around for any unexpected repair.
8. Duct tape – Duct tape is a quick fix solution for just about anything. While not a tool in the traditional sense, it's important to keep a roll of duct tape handy for emergency repairs.
9. Adjustable Wrench – An adjustable wrench is necessary for tightening and loosening nuts and bolts of various sizes. This tool can be used for a variety of quick repairs around the home and office.
10. Stud Finder – A stud finder is useful for hanging heavy pictures or shelves, and it makes it easy to locate wall studs to secure items to the wall.
If you want to avoid costly repair expenses, having a few quick fix tools available should be your first line of defense. These ten tools that we’ve covered in this blog post come highly recommended for anyone looking for items to expand their toolbox. Whether it’s by fixing something around the house or lending a helping hand to your friend, these items can not only help you save money but also time and effort with their simple yet effective use. Don’t forget that when some repairs are too much for you, there is an easy and practical solution: calling a professional! Calling ZDM Handyman can help make all your repairs easier and will leave your home as good as new. So, gather these 10 essential quick fix tools and you will be ready to tackle minor issues any time they arise!